Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do two hand single kettlebell clean and press.
Here is a Kettlebell Clean and Press variation using one kettlebell with both of your hands. Even though it’s more basic than the traditional Kettlebell Clean and Press, it’ll still hit your total body and rev up your heart rate.
To perform TWO HAND SINGLE KETTLEBELL CLEAN AND PRESS:
1. With a shoulder width stance, place a kettlebell between your feet with your toes slightly turned out.
2. While maintaining a flat back, bend at the hips to grab the horns of the kettlebell with both hands.
3. To stand up, explosively thrust your hips forward to clean the kettlebell to your chest as you turn the kettlebell upside down.
4. Then slightly bend your knees and press your feet through the ground as you extend your arms and press the kettlebell over your head.
5. Under control, reverse the movement by lowering the kettlebell back to your chest, then bend at the hips to return the kettlebell to the floor.
For more total body workouts, check out our Total-Body Pyramid Workout To Bust Through Plateaus video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.