Ingredients (one serving):
– 1/2 cup egg whites
– 1 serving or whey protein powder (I like Promasil Protein from RIVALUS (use coupon code: BGFitness for 30% discount) or Prograde Whey Protein)
– 1/3 cup of dry oats
– 1 tsp ground flax seeds
– 1/8 tsp of baking powder
– dash of cinnamon
– olive oil cooking spray
1. Spray non-stick pan with cooking spray over medium heat.
2. Whisk egg whites and protein powder together in a bowl.
3. Add oats, flax seeds, baking powder, and cinnamon and mix (use can also blend together in a blender)
4. Once pan is heated to the point that a drop of water sizzles, add a large spoonful of the batter to the pan.
5. Cook until bubbles begin to appear on top of pancake.
6. Flip pancake over and cook the other side for approximately the same time.
7. Repeat until all the batter is gone.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Protein: 39 g
Carbs: 22 g
Fats: 5 g