– 6 egg whites
– 1/2 cup ground nuts (i used a combo of walnuts & almonds)
– capful of vanilla extract
– dash of cinnamon
– packet of stevia
– 1/2 cup of berries
– 1/4 tsp of baking soda
– cooking spray
– shredded coconut (optional)
1. Blend eggs, ground nuts, vanilla extract, cinnamon, stevia, shredded coconut (optional) and baking soda in a blender or food processor.
2. Heat frying pan over medium – high heat. Lightly coat with cooking spray
3. After pancake mixture has been blended, add berries to the batter.
4. Add 1/4 cup of the pancake mixture to the heated pan.
5. Heat pancake until small bubbles begin to form on top and then flip pancake to heat other side.
6. Repeat for remaining pancake batter.
Protein: 25 g
Carbs: 25 g
Fats: 40 g