If you think eating pizza for breakfast is unhealthy you need to try my healthy omelette pizza recipe. This meal is low carb and is filled with muscle building proteins that will help keep you satiated throughout the day.
If you want to take your body transformation and health to the next step, you need to promise me one thing…promise me you will no longer eat breakfast from a cardboard box!
This omelette pizza recipe is quick and easy to make and is absolutely delicious. Watch the video below to see how quickly and fun this omelette pizza recipe is to make.
– 1 tbsp tomato sauce (low sugar/salt – organic if possible)
– 1 tsp coconut oil
– 1 tbsp parmesan cheese
– 1/4 cup green pepper
– 1 tbsp mozzarella cheese
– 4 free range organic whole eggs
– dash of crushed red pepper flakes
– dash of italian seasoning
1. Heat frying pan over low to mid heat.
2. Add coconut oil.
3. Add whisked eggs to the frying pan (allow eggs to harden to make the crust).
4. Add tomato sauce, green peppers to egg crust once it begins to harden.
5. Add green peppers, mozza cheese, parmasean cheese, red pepper flakes, italian seasoning.
Leave a comment below if you liked this Omelette Pizza Recipe.
If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out the Quinoa Energy Bar recipe.
Also be sure to subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube Channel so you never miss a recipe or workout!