Medicine Ball Sit Ups are a weighted exercise where the medicine ball acts as added resistance to target and strengthen the abs.
Watch the MEDICINE BALL SIT UPS: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform MEDICINE BALL SIT UPS:
1. Sit down on the floor with your feet flat on the floor and your knees bent at a 90 degree angle.
2. Grab a medicine ball with both hands and hold it against your chest.
3. Lie with your back against the floor, then contract your abs to raise your torso so you end up in a sitting position.
4. Under control, reverse the movement, and repeat.
5. If you have problems keeping your feet planted into the floor, you can place your feet under the handles of a pair of dumbbells to keep them in place.
For more total body workouts, check out our A Little Bit Of Medicine – Tabata Workout Video video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.