Treadmill Sprints are a great way to shorten and intensify your cardio for fat loss results.
Watch the TREADMILL SPRINTS: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform TREADMILL SPRINTS:
1. Walk at a fast pace on the treadmill.
2. Once you are ready, begin increasing your speed until you reach a pace fast enough that you can’t carry on a conversation.
3. Maintain that speed for the given time.
4. Make sure to keep your head up, lift your knees, and pump your arms straight forward and back.
5. Once you reach your time goal, Grab the handles with both hands, Step off the belt and onto the sides of the treadmill to recover.
6. Repeat for as many intervals as your workout program indicates.
To change up your sprints, check out our HIIT Cardio Sprints: 18 Ways To Spice Them Up video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.