Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do left foot jump rope.
The Left Foot Jump Rope exercise is a great unilateral cardio exercise that also targets your calves.
Watch the Left Foot Jump Rope: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform Left Foot Jump Rope:
1. Hold the ends of the jump rope in each hand.
2. With your feet hip-width apart, slightly bend your knees, and raise your right foot in front of you, a few inches off the ground.
3. Push the ball of your left foot through the ground to jump up, point your toes to the ground, and with your hands by your waist quickly rotate your wrists to make small circles to revolve the rope around your body.
4. Land softly on your toes, and quickly push off again from the ball of your left foot.
5. The idea is to jump over the rope as quickly as possible with a slight hop. Don’t think of jumping as high as you can, think about bouncing on the balls of your foot.
For more athletic cardio, check out our Athletic Cardio For Faster Fat Loss video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.
3 responses to “How To Do Left Foot Jump Rope | Exercise Video and Guide”