Dumbbell Spider Curls are a great isolation exercise that targets the biceps.
Watch the DUMBBELL SPIDER CURLS: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform DUMBBELL SPIDER CURLS:
1. Set a bench at a 45 degree incline and lay on top with your chest and stomach pressed into the pad.
2. Plant your toes into the ground to stabilize your body.
3. With your arms shoulder width and fully extended toward the ground, grab a pair of dumbbells with an underhand grip so your palms are facing forward.
4. Keep your upper arms stationary as your bend your elbows and contract your biceps to curl the dumbbells towards your chin.
5. Under control, slowly reverse the movement back to full extension and repeat.
Blast your biceps, check out our The Biceps Blaster Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.