The Dumbbell Seated Incline Curl is a great exercise to hit the long head outside portion of the bicep.
Watch the Dumbbell Seated Incline Curls: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform Dumbbell Seated Incline Curls :
1. Sit with your back and head flat firmly against an incline bench, contract your abs, and hold a pair of dumbbells with a palms facing each other neutral grip.
2. Draw the elbows back to isolate the long head of the bicep.
3. Contract your biceps to lift the dumbbells with the neutral grip until your elbows reach a 90 degree angle.
4. Then rotate your wrists so your palms face the ceiling.
5. Squeeze at the top, then reverse the movement the same way in a controlled manner.
5. Limit as much elbow movement as you can. The elbows should be locked as it’s a fixed movement at the elbow joint. This means they’re not swaying back and forth.
For more plyometric exercises, check out our The Biceps Blaster Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.