Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do BOSU JUMP TURNS.
Bosu Jump Turns, although I wouldn’t typically program this exercise into a program for everyday function, bosu jump turns can be beneficial to athletes like skiers and snowboarders who train on an unstable surface as your legs act as shock absorbers.
Watch the BOSU JUMP TURNS: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform BOSU JUMP TURNS:
1. If you’re not familiar with the bosu, start off with a warm up of up to a minute of small bounces on both feet to get comfortable. Ensure you’re contracting your core to maintain balance, keeping your knees aligned.
2. Next, you can move on to 90 degree bosu jump turns by bending your knees and jumping up into the air, rotating your body a ¼ turn, then stick the landing with a strong core and cushion the landing by bending your knees.
3. Once you’re stable, continue jump 90 degrees the opposite way to land back at the starting position.
4. That’s one rep.
5. Repeat for reps.
6. To progress, if you’re more advanced, follow the same steps but this time add in a 180 degree bosu jump turn, then eventually a 360 degree bosu jump turn.
7. Safety first. Don’t be a hero.
Check out our 7 Minute Workout Challenge video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.