Bosu Push Ups are a great chest, triceps, and core building exercise as the instability from the Bosu forces your chest, triceps, and core to contract and engage more muscles fibers.
Watch the BOSU PUSH UPS: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform BOSU PUSH UPS:
1. Set up a Bosu on the floor with the round side pressed into the floor.
2. Get into a push up position with your hands gripping the bosu on the sides, with your arms extended, and shoulders directly above.
3. With your core contracted, under control, bend your elbows to lower your chest towards the top of the Bosu.
4. Your chin should come close or touch the edge of the Bosu.
5. Press through the Bosu to extend your arms and push your body back up to the starting position.
To get a full kettlebell workout, check out our 10 Minute Calorie Incinerator HIIT Kettlebell Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.