The Alternating Dumbbell Step Up is a great exercise that primarily targets your hamstrings and glutes, as well as your quads and calves.
Watch the Alternating Dumbbell Step Up: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform Alternating Dumbbell Step Up:
1. Stand in front of a bench or step, holding a pair of dumbbells with your arms by your side, palms facing in.
2. Step up onto the bench and press your foot through the bench to straighten your leg, while lifting the other leg up.
3. To work on balance, don’t allow your other foot to make contact with the bench. Just let it hang off the bench.
4. Slowly lower you leg back to the starting position and place both feet on the ground.
5. Alternate legs and repeat.
For more glutes exercises, check out our Get A Booty – Home Workout Routine For Glutes video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.