The walking staggered pushup, also known as an offset pushup, is a more challenging variation that targets your chest, triceps, shoulders, core, and mobility.
Watch the Walking Staggered Pushup exercise demonstration video above.
To perform Walking Staggered Pushup:
1. Get in a standard pushup position with hands just outside of shoulder width.
2. Now move one hand about 6 inches forward and the other hand 6 inches back to stagger your arms. This puts extra contraction on your shoulders and core.
3. Slowly lower into the pushup until you’re approximately 1 inch off the ground.
4. Push your hands through the ground to return to the top position. Repeat one more rep with this hand placement.
5. Once you complete 2 reps, walk your body forward one step while keeping your body in a straight line. This will challenge your mobiilty.
6. Repeat with the reverse hand placement for another 2 reps, then move forward, and switch hand placements.
To ensure you’re maximizing your gains, check out more of our exercise demonstration videos.
To work your entire body with no equipment, check out our Are you tough enough for this 15 min workout? video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.