Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do a towel row.
The towel dumbbell row can be a creative exercise to work your back and shoulders.
Watch the Towel Row exercise demonstration video above.
To perform Towel Row:
1. Wrap a towel underneath the handle of a dumbbell.
2. Grab an end of the towel with each hand, and stand up with a shoulder width stance.
3. Bend forward at your hips, knees slightly bent, while maintaining a flat back. Your torso should be close to parallel to the floor.
4. Contract your back muscles and pull the towel towards your abs.
5. Pause for a good squeeze, then straighten your arms. Repeat.
To ensure you’re maximizing your gains, check out more of our exercise demonstration videos.
To get a strong back , check out our The Best Exercise for a Strong Back video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.