The Swiss Ball Transfer Crunch is an awesome core strengthening exercise that will carve up your abs.
Watch the SWISS BALL TRANSFER CRUNCH: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform SWISS BALL TRANSFER CRUNCH:
1. Lie down on the floor while holding a swiss ball with your hands above your head to form a straight line.
2. Raise your legs so they are perpendicular to the floor, forming a 90 degree angle at your waist.
3. Crunch your upper body to raise your shoulders and the swiss ball off the floor, then transfer the swiss ball between your feet.
4. Keep your shoulders off the floor and your arms up as your lower your legs to just a few inches off the floor.
5. Pause at the bottom for a moment, then raise your legs back up to transfer the swiss ball back to your hands.
6. Keep your legs up as you lower your shoulders and the swiss ball back to the beginning position.
7. Repeat for reps.
Check out our ROCK HARD ABS HOME WORKOUT video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.