Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do standing resistance band incline fly.
The Standing Resistance Band Incline Fly is an exercise that targets your chest.
Watch the STANDING RESISTANCE BAND INCLINE FLY: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform STANDING RESISTANCE BAND INCLINE FLY:
1. Anchor one end of the resistance bands to a solid and stable object.
2. Grab the handles of the resistance bands and face away from the anchor point and step forward to increase the resistance of the bands. You can use a staggered stance for more stability.
3. With your elbows soft, extend your arms out to the sides at shoulder level with a palms facing in grip.
4. Keeping your elbows soft, and arms extended, contract your chest to move your hands towards each other in an arcing motion at shoulder height.
5. Feel the squeeze, then under control, reverse the movement back to the starting position.
To get that chest pumping, check out our Chest Pumping Giant Set Chest Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.