The High To Low Cable Fly is a great exercise to target the lower portion of your chest.
Watch the HIGH TO LOW CABLE FLY: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform HIGH TO LOW CABLE FLY:
1. At a cable machine, set both pulleys to a high position.
2. Grab both handles with your hands and step out from the cable machine to ensure you can lift through the full range of motion. The further you step away from the cable machine, the more challenge it will be to remain stable.
3. With your arms extended to the side, in an arc motion, sweep your extended arms down and out in front of your body.
4. As your hands come close together towards the groin, pause for a moment to really accentuate the squeeze.
5. Then under control, slowly reverse the movement back to the starting position with your arms parallel to the ground.
To chisel your chest, check out our The 4 Minute Fitness Challenge That Chisels Your Chest video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.