Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do standing one arm cable triceps extension.
The Standing One Arm Cable Triceps Extension is a great isolation exercise that targets each arm independently. I like to use this as an activation exercise before I target my triceps with more compound lifts.
To perform STANDING ONE ARM CABLE TRICEPS EXTENSION:
1. While standing directly in front of a cable machine, grab the handle attached to a high pulley with one of your hands, using an underhand grip. Your other arm can be on your waist.
2. Pull the handle down slightly so your upper arm is locked to the side of your body with your elbow bent at just under 90 degrees.
3. Contract your triceps to extend your arm until it’s straight by your side. Your upper arm remains locked to the side of your body throughout the movement. Only your forearms move.
4. Contract hard at the bottom of the range, then under control, slowly reverse the movement back to the starting position and repeat all the reps with that arm.
4. Then switch arms and repeat.
Build your legs, check out our Get Tank Top Ready – Tricep Circuit Workout Video video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.