The Standing Oblique Crunch With Side Kick is an exercise that targets the side of your abs while also improving balance and stability as you complete a kick to the side.
Watch the STANDING OBLIQUE CRUNCH WITH SIDE KICK: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform STANDING OBLIQUE CRUNCH WITH SIDE KICK:
1. Stand with your feet hip width apart with your hands interlocked behind your head.
2. Contract your obliques as you crunch to the side while bringing your knee and elbow towards each other.
3. Hold the side crunch, then kick your foot out to the side, then bring it back and return your foot back to the standing position.
4. Repeat the same movement with your other side.
5. Continue alternating for reps.
Check out our The Lower Body Hurricane Tabata Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.