Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do standing dumbbell canoe.
The Standing Dumbbell Canoe is a unique core strengthening exercise that functions similar to the movements made when paddling in a canoe.
Watch the STANDING DUMBBELL CANOE: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform STANDING DUMBBELL CANOE:
1. With your feet outside hip width, slightly bend your knees, and angle your toes out.
2. Grip one dumbbell with both hands by your chest.
3. Contract your core and tighten up the muscles in your entire body.
4. Keep your hips stationary while bringing the dumbbell down to one of your hips, then stroke it backward as if you were in a canoe paddling.
4. Come back to the starting position and repeat the same movement but this time to the opposite hip.
For more exercises to target your core and abs, check out our Best 8 Abs Exercises At Home: At Home Abs Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.