Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do one arm dumbbell flat bench press with neutral grip.
The One Arm Dumbbell Flat Bench Press with neutral grip is a great way to isolate each side of your chest independently while forcing your core to stabilize and strengthen in order to balance the movement.
To perform ONE ARM DUMBBELL FLAT BENCH PRESS with Neutral Grip:
1. Lie down on on your back on a bench while holding one dumbbell with a neutral, palms facing in grip.
2. If needed, to improve balance, hold your other arm straight out to the side or gripping the bench.
3. Push your feet through the floor, press your back into the bench, tighten your core for balance, then contract your chest muscle to press the dumbbell up and straighten your arm above your chest.
4. Your wrist should remain in the neutral palms facing in grip.
5. Reverse the movement by slowly lowering the dumbbell back to the starting position.
6. Repeat for reps, then switch arms.
To build your chest, check out our Chest Pumping Giant Set Chest Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.