Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do lying swiss ball single leg side raise.
The Lying Swiss Ball Single Leg Side Raise is an exercise that improves core strength and fires up and activates the glute muscles.
Watch the LYING SWISS BALL SINGLE LEG SIDE RAISE: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform LYING SWISS BALL SINGLE LEG SIDE RAISE:
1. Lie on a swiss ball with the side of your upper torso resting on top of the swiss ball.
2. Keep your legs straight to raise your hips and place your feet on top of one another, while resting both hands on the swiss ball for balance.
3. Contract your core, then raise your top extended leg directly into the air as high as you can while maintaining your balance.
4. Pause to feel the contraction in your hips and glutes, then under control, lower your leg back to the starting position.
5. Repeat for reps on one side, then switch sides and repeat.
Ignite your lower body, check out our The Lower Body Hurricane Tabata Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.