The Lying Resistance Band Crunch is an exercise that targets your abdominals.
Watch the LYING RESISTANCE BAND CRUNCH: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform LYING RESISTANCE BAND CRUNCH:
1. Attach one end of the resistance band to the bottom of a stable and secure object.
2. While lying faceup on the floor, knees bent and feet flat on the floor, with your head closest to the secure object, grab the other end of the resistance band with both hands, palms facing in ensuring there is tension on the resistance band.
3. Bend your arms so your elbows form a 90 degree angle with your forearms being parallel to the floor.
4. To complete the crunch, contract your abs to lift your torso as high off the floor as you can, while keeping that 90 degree angle with your elbow joint throughout the crunch.
5. Under control, lower yourself back down to the floor and repeat.
Get chiseled abs, check out our The Best Abs Workout Ever video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.