Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do KNEELING DUMBBELL REAR DELT RAISE WITH FIRE HYDRANT COMBO.
The Kneeling Dumbbell Rear Delt Raise With Fire Hydrant combo is a multi-movement exercise that targets your shoulders, hips, and core.
Watch the KNEELING DUMBBELL REAR DELT RAISE WITH FIRE HYDRANT COMBO: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform KNEELING DUMBBELL REAR DELT RAISE WITH FIRE HYDRANT COMBO:
1. Kneel down on all fours while gripping a pair of dumbbells with a neutral, palms facing in grip.
2. Ensure your core is contracted, back straight, knees directly below your hips, hands at shoulder width distance and directly below your shoulders.
3. Once you’re in the correct starting position, at the same time, raise your extended arm straight out to the side to perform the rear delt raise while also lifting your bent leg out to the opposite.
4. Pause for a moment, then return back to the starting position.
5. Repeat with the opposite arm and leg.
6. That’s one rep.
7. Continue alternating sides for reps.
Check out our ROCK HARD ABS HOME WORKOUT video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.