The Feet Elevated Shoulder Press Push Up primarily targets your shoulders and can help you progress up to completing your first handstand push up.
Watch the FEET ELEVATED SHOULDER PRESS PUSH UP: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform FEET ELEVATED SHOULDER PRESS PUSH UP:
1. Putting both of your feet up on a bench and place your hands just outside of shoulder width on the ground.
2. Walk your hands 2 feet away from the bench.
3. Straighten your arms and legs, and raise your hips up into the air so your body forms and upside down “L”.
4. Slowly lower head to the ground by bending your elbows.
5. Pause, then push your hands through the ground to contract your shoulders and triceps.
To get a rock hard core, check out our Delt Demolition Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.