The Dumbbell Offset Reverse Lunge is a great variation of the traditional reverse lunge that not only trains your glutes, hamstrings, and quads, but since the weight is only loaded on one side, it also pull in more core work and balance.
Watch the Dumbbell Offset Reverse Lunge: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform Dumbbell Offset Reverse Lunge:
1. Hold a dumbbell in only one hand and clean it up to shoulder height.
2. Ensure your torso is upright throughout the entire movement.
3. Take a step backward with the leg that is opposite of the side holding the dumbbell, and lower your body until your back knee is just above the ground.
4. Press your feet through the ground to rise back up to starting position and repeat all your reps.
5. Once you’re finished with your reps on that side, switch the dumbbell to the other hand and lunge backward with the opposite leg.
To workout your legs, check out our The 10 Minute No Weights, No Problem Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.