The Barbell Close Grip Bench Press primarily targets your triceps but also hits your chest and shoulders.
Watch the Barbell Close Grip Bench Press: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform Barbell Close Grip Bench Press:
1. Lie down with your back on a flat bench.
2. Use a close grip just inside shoulder width to grasp the bar.
3. Lift the barbell off the rack with arms extended.
4. To lower the barbell, bend your elbows, keeping them close to your sides to target the triceps.
5. To ensure the tension remains on the triceps, stop just a few inches above your chest, then extend your arms to push the barbell back to the starting position.
For more back exercises, check out our Get Tank Top Ready – Tricep Circuit Workout Video video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.