Healthy Cedar Plank Salmon Recipe Video
I have a delicious and healthy cedar plank salmon recipe for you on today’s Live Lean TV’s epidode of Brad’s Cookbook. This meal is a low carb, high protein and healthy fats combo that is perfect for a delicious dinner. Match it with a colorful salad and you’re set.
The recipe name may sound intimidating to make…but it’s simple. This healthy cedar plank salmon recipe is easy to prepare and is ready in 15-20 minutes. Watch the video below to see how easy this cedar plank salmon recipe is to make.
Cedar Plank Salmon Ingredients:
– 1 cedar plank
– 1 lbs of wild salmon fillets
– 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
– 1 tbsp of dill
– 1 tbsp basil
– Juice from 1/2 lemon
– black pepper to taste
– dash of paprika
Cedar Plank Salmon Instructions:
1. Pre-heat oven to 425 F.
2. Soak cedar plank in water as indicated on package.
3. Add salmon to cedar plank and brush on olive oil, black pepper, dill, paprika, and basil.
4. Flip salmon and brush on another tbsp of olive oil.
5. With spiced side down, place the cedar plank with salmon on top in the pre-heated oven.
6. Bake for 15-20 mins depending on how thick salmon is.
7. Once salmon is cooked through and flakes when you break it apart, it’s done.
8. Create a tin foil tent over plank and salmon for 5 mins to allow it to cool down.
Watch Me Make This Cedar Plank Salmon Recipe In This Cooking Video…
Leave a comment below if you liked this Cedar Plank Salmon Recipe.
If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out the Quinoa Energy Bar recipe.
Also be sure to subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube Channel so you never miss a recipe or workout!