Brad: Do you like salty foods?
#LLTV Viewer (that’s you): Yep.
Brad: Do you like crunchy snacks?
#LLTV Viewer: Sure do.
Brad: So you must like potato chips?
#LLTV Viewer: Potato chips? I can live lean and still eat potato chips?
Brad: Um…no. But I do have a MUCH healthier alternative that will fill your salt and crunchy fix. And it’s a vegetable.
#LLTV Viewer: Pickles?
Brad: Haha…no not pickles. I talking about Kale Chips. I know. Doesn’t sound that appetizing but trust me. It will fill your hunger needs.
Watch today’s Brad’s Cookbook recipe for the full recipe!
– 1/4 bunch of kale
– 1 tsp of extra virgin olive oil
– 1 tsp of sea salt
1. Pre-heat oven to 350F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or tin foil.
3. Wash kale, dry it in a lettuce spinner, then remove the stem by cutting it out.
4. Cut the kale it’s the size of a potato chip.
5. Place the kale in a single layer on the baking sheet.
6. Drizzle with olive oil and sea salt.
7. Bake for 10 mins. Be sure to watch them closely. Do not over cook.
8. They are ready once the kale is crispy.
– What do you eat to fulfill your salt and crunch fix?
– Have you tried any other spices on your kale chips?
Be sure to share your answers in the comment section below and share this post with your friends via the social media icons on the side or below.
Get my full PREMIUM LIVE LEAN LIFESTYLE PROGRAM, click ’”> AWAKEN THE ABS WITHIN
Check out my FREE WORKOUT VIDEOS & PRINTABLE WORKOUTS, click ’”> FREE WORKOUTS
Check out my FREE COOKING VIDEOS & RECIPES, click ’”> FREE RECIPES
Also be sure to subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube Channel so you never miss a recipe or workout!