The T-Bar Row is a great exercise that primarily targets the middle of the back.
Watch the T-BAR ROW: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform T-BAR ROW:
1. Set one end of an olympic barbell in the corner of the room to anchor it in place or position the barbell into a landmine if you have access to one.
2. Then place a double d grip attachment handle underneath the barbell.
3. With a wide stance, straddle the barbell with your legs, grab the handles, and bend your knees to get into a quarter squat position while maintaining an upright back.
4. While keeping your upper torso and legs locked in position, pull the barbell towards you by bending your elbows, squeezing your shoulder blades together, and contracting your back muscles.
5. Hold for a good squeeze, then under control, extend your arms to lower the weight back to the starting position and repeat.
For a back workout, check out our The NEW #TeamHercules Back Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.