The Kneeling T-Bar Chest Press is an exercise that targets the upper chest as well as the triceps.
Watch the KNEELING T-BAR CHEST PRESS: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform KNEELING T-BAR CHEST PRESS:
1. If you don’t have access to a t-bar row you can Insert one end of an empty barbell into a landmine machine, or if you don’t have access to a landmine, place one end of a barbell in the corner.
2. Kneel down with your knees shoulder width a part facing the end of the barbell.
3. Grip both hands around the end of the barbell and lift it up extending your arms over your head.
4. You should be leaning forward slightly with your chest up and back flat.
5. Under control, bend your elbows to lower the barbell down towards your chest, keeping your elbows close together.
6. Keep squeezing your chest throughout the movement.
To pump your chest, check out our Chest Pumping Giant Set Chest Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.