Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do swiss ball dumbbell sumo squat.
The Swiss Ball Dumbbell Sumo Squat is an excellent weighted squat exercise for beginners to target your quads, hamstrings, and glutes.
Watch the SWISS BALL DUMBBELL SUMO SQUAT: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform SWISS BALL DUMBBELL SUMO SQUAT:
1. Place a swiss ball against a wall, then press your lower back into the swiss ball.
2. Position your feet outside of hip width with your toes slightly turned out.
3. Grasp one end of a dumbbell with both of your hands and let it hang down between your legs.
4. With your abs contracted, bend at the hips and knees to slowly lower your body towards the floor until your knees are bent at a 90 degree angle.
5. Pause for for a few seconds to feel the contraction in your quads, hamstrings, and glutes.
6. Press your feet through the ground to rise back up to standing and repeat.
To work your glutes, check out our Get A Booty – Home Workout Routine For Glutes video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.