The Single Arm Dumbbell Overhead Lunge is a great exercise that not only targets the quads, hamstrings, and glutes, but since the weight is only loaded on one side, it also improves core stabilization.
Watch the Single Arm Dumbbell Overhead Lunge: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform Single Arm Dumbbell Overhead Lunge:
1. Hold a dumbbell in one hand and raise it above your head, with your palm facing in, as well as focusing on keeping your elbow close to your ear throughout the movement.
2. Take a step forward with the opposite leg and lower your hips straight down until your front thigh is parallel to the ground.
3. Your arm holding the dumbbell over your head should stay straight and close to your ear.
4. Push your planted foot through the ground to get back to standing.
5. Repeat with the same leg for the desired number of reps.
6. Once you finish the reps, switch the dumbbell to the other arms, switch lunging legs, and repeat.
For more glutes exercises, check out our Get A Booty – Home Workout Routine For Glutes video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.