Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do side lying one arm dumbbell external rotation.
The Side Lying One Arm Dumbbell External Rotation is another great rotator cuff exercise that improves shoulder joint mobility and strength.
To perform SIDE LYING ONE ARM DUMBBELL EXTERNAL ROTATION:
1. Lie down on your side with your bottom elbow bent with your head resting on your hand.
2. With your top hand, hold a dumbbell, with your arm bent at a 90 degree angle, and your upper arm tucked into your side.
3. Keeping the 90 degree angle in your elbow, allow the dumbbell to hang down in front of your belly button.
4. Keep your upper arm locked down while slowly rotating your forearm so it points up the the ceiling.
5. Reverse the movement by rotating your forearm back to the starting position and repeat.
6. Switch arms after you’ve hit your reps.
To test your flexibility, check out our SHOULDER MOBILITY TEST video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.