Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do seated one arm dumbbell external rotation.
The Seated One Arm Dumbbell External Rotation is a great rotator cuff exercise that improves shoulder joint mobility and strength.
To perform SEATED ONE ARM DUMBBELL EXTERNAL ROTATION:
1. Sit down on a flat bench with your right foot propped up flat on the bench and your left foot pressed into the floor.
2. Hold a dumbbell in your right hand while resting your right elbow on top of your right knee, forming a 90 degree angle with your elbow.
3. Keeping the 90 degree angle at the elbow, and the elbow fixed to the knee, rotate the dumbbell down across your body towards the ground.
4. Reverse the movement by slowing rotating the dumbbell upward and back to the starting position.
5. Repeat and then switch arms.
To test your mobility, check out our SHOULDER MOBILITY TEST video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.