The Seated Cable Shoulder Tug is a short range of motion exercise that is focused on creating a mind to muscle connection of squeezing and retracting your shoulder blades. Try this before your next back training day.
Watch the SEATED CABLE SHOULDER TUG: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform SEATED CABLE SHOULDER TUG:
1. Sit down at a cable machine with the pulley on a low setting connected to a straight bar.
2. Grip the straight bar with shoulder width overhand grip.
3. While keeping your arms straight, keep your chest up, and back perpendicular to the ground.
4. Rather than bending your elbows to pull the bar towards you, under control, slowly pull your shoulder blades as far back as possible and squeeze them together.
5. Pause, the reverse the movement back to the starting position.
To get bold shoulders, check out our Delt Demolition Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.