Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do PLATE PUSH.
The Plate Push is an excellent total body conditioning exercise that can also be used as a modification if you don’t have access to a sled push.
Watch the PLATE PUSH: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform PLATE PUSH:
1. Lay a towel on a smooth floor like hardwood, then place a 45 pound plate on top of the towel.
2. Get into a bear crawl position with your hands in front of your shoulders, placed on the edge of the plate.
3. Ensure your back is flat and parallel to the floor, neck neutral, while up on the balls of your feet.
4. Press your feet into the floor then drive one knee toward your chest while pushing back with the other leg, keeping your back flat, hips straight, and neck neutral throughout the movement to avoid straining your neck.
5. Push the plate for approximately 30 yards, rest, then repeat.
Check out our The Lower Body Hurricane Tabata Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.