The Machine Assisted Pull Up is a great way for a beginner to use the resistance from the machine to build up the required back strength to complete their first pull up. It’s also great for people looking to really burn out their back muscles at the end of a workout.
Watch the MACHINE ASSISTED PULL UP: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform MACHINE ASSISTED PULL UP:
1. Place the pin in the machine to select a weight that will assist you with completing the pull up. The more weight you select, the easier the pull up will be.
2. Place both feet on the foot support and with a shoulder width, overhand grip, grab the pull up bar with both hands and hang with your arms fully extended and your legs straight.
3. Initiate the pull up by contracting your back muscles to pull your chest up to the bar.
4. Keep your core tight, your glutes contracted, and your body in a straight line when pulling.
5. Then under control, slowly lower your body back to the starting position with your arms fully extended.
Learn how to make pull ups, check out our How to Make Your Pull Ups Easier video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.