The Kneeling Cable Crunch is a great exercise to target your abs with extra resistance.
Watch the Kneeling Cable Crunch: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform Kneeling Cable Crunch:
1. Adjust the pulley of cable machine to a high position, then attach a rope attachment to the cable.
2. Kneel down facing the cable machine while holding the ends of each side of the rope by your ears.
3. To begin the movement, contract your abs to crunch your chest towards your pelvis and breath out all the air. 4. Ensure you’re bending forward using your abs, not your hips.
5. Slowly return back to the starting position while maintaining a contraction in your abs throughout the movement.
6. Repeat the movement but this time aim your chest towards one of your knees.
7. Return to the starting position, then aim your chest towards your other knee.
To build up your abs, check out our The Best Abs Workout Ever video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.