Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do half seated leg circle.
The Half Seated Leg Circle exercise is a deceivingly challenging ab exercise to strengthen the core.
Watch the Half Seated Leg Circle: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform Half Seated Leg Circle:
1. Sit on the floor, lean back onto your elbows keeping them close to your sides with your fingers near your hips.
2. Fully extend your legs, press your thighs together, point your toes, and raise your feet so they are a few inches off the floor.
3. Contract your abs and focus on keeping your lower back pressed to the floor.
4. Make a circle with your legs while keeping your abs contracted.
5. After you finish the set amount of reps or time, switch directions of the circle and repeat.
To get defined abs, check out our Rock Hard Abs Home Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.