Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do How To Do A DUMBBELL SQUAT LATERAL SHUFFLE.
The Dumbbell Squat Lateral Shuffle is a great exercise to improve leg endurance, agility, and athleticism.
To perform How To Do A DUMBBELL SQUAT LATERAL SHUFFLE:
1. Stand with your feet slightly wider than shoulder width and hold a dumbbell in front of your chest, by turning it sideways and holding it at its ends with both hands.
2. Lower your body into a squat position with your thighs parallel to the floor.
3. This is the starting position.
4. Shuffle 2 steps to one side, then stop and press your legs through the floor to get back to standing.
5. Shuffle 2 steps back to the other side.
6. That’s one rep.
7. Repeat for reps.
Check out our 10 Minute HIIT Bodyweight Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.