The Dumbbell Skater’s Step Up is an awesome leg exercise that targets the quads, hamstrings, and glutes throughout the movement.
Watch the DUMBBELL SKATER’S STEP UP: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform DUMBBELL SKATER’S STEP UP:
1. While holding a pair of dumbbells by your sides, set up a step in front of you and place one foot firmly on top of the step with your chest slightly leaned forward.
2. With your opposite foot, lunge backward by forming a 90 degree angle with your knee.
3. Then bring your back foot up on top of the step beside your other foot and push your hips back to lower yourself into a quarter squat position and hold for 2 seconds.
4. Stand up, then reverse the movement with the same leg back into a reverse lunge.
5. Repeat all reps with one leg, then switch legs and repeat.
To work your glutes, check out our Get A Booty – Home Workout Routine For Glutes video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.