The Dumbbell Pullover is a great exercise that targets both the chest and back and provides a really good stretch in the lat and chest muscles.
Watch the DUMBBELL PULLOVER: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform DUMBBELL PULLOVER:
1. Lie with your upper back perpendicularly on a flat bench with the dumbbell standing upright on the bench.
2. Your hips should be below the bench with your legs bent and feet firmly pressed into the floor. Your head will also be off the bench.
3. Pick up the dumbbell and grab onto one end of the handle with both hands, then extend your arms straight above your chest.
4. While aiming to maintain straight arms, under control, slowly move the dumbbell in an arc behind your head until you feel a good stretch in the chest and back muscles.
5. Reverse the movement back to the starting position, then repeat.
To pump your chest, check out our Chest Pumping Giant Set Chest Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.