– 3 egg whites
– 1 cup oat bran
– 1 tsp of maple extract
– 1 tsp of cinnamon
– 3 packets of stevia
– 4 scoops of vanilla RIVALUS Promasil Protein or Prograde whey protein powder (30% and 15% off discount codes below)
– 1/2 cup ground flax
– 1/4 tsp of salt
– 1 tsp baking powder
– 2/3 cup of water
– 2/3 cup of frozen blueberries
– cooking spray
1. Pre-heat oven to 350F.
2. Mix every ingredient except blueberries in a bowl and mix until batter is thick.
3. Add blueberries to batter.
4. Coat muffin pan with cooking spray and add batter to muffin pan.
5. Bake for 25 minutes in the oven.
Nutritional Information Per Pancake
Protein: 21 g
Carbs: 20 g
Fat: 2 g
I love using RIVALUS Promasil Protein because it’s the most trusted protein powder in the supplement industry by Olympic and Professional Athletes. Numerous olympians and professional athletes use this product to increase their performance on and off the field while knowing it won’t cause an adverse analytical finding as defined by the International Olympic Committee (IOC) or the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA).
Use promo code: BGfitness and click here to get a 30% DISCOUNT on RIVALUS Promasil Protein Powder.
I love using Prograde Protein because it’s sweetened with an all natural, great tasting sweetener called stevia. The other reason’¦a lot of protein powders can become damaged and denatured because of the use of high heat during processing. Prograde Protein follows a low-temperature filtration process that protects the protein as it’s purified.
Use Promo Code: Pro15 and clicking here to get a limited time 15% DISCOUNT on Prograde Protein Powder