Simple Paleo Waffle Recipe
What’s happening Live Lean Nation, on today’s episode of Live Lean TV, I’m showing you how to make sweet and savory paleo flat belly waffles.
Here’s the problem with most waffle recipes…
Most waffles are FILLED with unhealthy fattening ingredients and chemicals.
But here at Live Lean TV, we take everyday food and Live-Lean-ify by replacing the unhealthy ingredients with fat burning natural foods.
These are the kinds of cooking lesson recipe videos our Team Live Lean Inner Circle Members enjoy EVERY WEEK! If you’re not yet a member, here’s what you’re missing out on!
Lets get cooking!
Make Sweet and Savory Paleo Flat Belly Waffles
Paleo Waffles Ingredients:
(makes 2 servings)
- 4 Whole Eggs
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp of Ground Flaxseed
- 1/4 cup of Coconut Flour
- 2 tbsp of Coconut Milk
- Dash of Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Cooking Spray (we used Coconut Oil Spray)
- 1 tsp of Maple Syrup
- 2-3 pieces of Canadian Back Bacon
Paleo Waffles Instructions:
1. Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until a pasty consistency. If it’s too dry, add more coconut milk or water.
2. Pre-heat waffle maker.
3. Add mixture to the waffle iron, approx. 1/2 cup.
4. Cook for 5 mins.
5. Top with a little bit of maple syrup and a side of Canadian Back Bacon.
6. Take a bite and yell out, “Damn That’s Good!”
Need Help Preparing High Protein, Healthy Fat, & Low Carb Meals?
If you need help putting together low carb meals high in protein and healthy fat, go join all our other Inner Circle members at TeamLiveLean.com. We upload a brand new cooking lesson recipe video every week, and to date, we have close to 60 recipes videos exclusive to TeamLiveLean.com. We’d love to have you join our inner circle family and get you your best body yet.
New Live Lean TV Merchandise & Clothing
Click to get your official Live Lean TV Clothing now!
Subscribe To My FREE Live Lean TV Health, Fitness, & Nutrition YouTube Channel For More Videos: