GAME DAY! Cook Healthy Short Ribs Recipe Video
What’s good Live Lean Nation, on today’s episode of Live Lean TV, I’m sharing a delicious GAME DAY recipe for some Tender and Meaty Braised Short Ribs! That’s right, I’m showing you how to take a delicious, but often not healthy meal, and Live Lean-ifying it with healthy ingredients. Are you ready for RIBS!
Damn this is going to be good!
How To Make Tender and Meaty Braised Short Ribs Recipe
Short Ribs Ingredients:
(makes 2-3 servings)
- 2 lbs short ribs
- 2-3 cloves diced garlic
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 2-3 sprigs of thyme
- 1/2 cup beef stock
- just under 1/4 cup tamari sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2-3 peeled and diced carrots
- 1 tbsp horseradish
- 5 chopped crimini mushrooms
- 1 diced onion
- 1 diced jalepeno
- 1 tbsp black peppercorns
- Sea Salt & Pepper to taste
Short Ribs Ingredients:
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Heat 1 tbsp coconut oil in a pan over medium heat
3. Sprinkle salt & pepper over both sides of the ribs and add to pan. Sear for 4-5 mins per side.
4. Remove ribs and place to the side in a roasting pan. Clean frying pan, then over medium heat add 1 tbsp of coconut oil, all the diced garlic, 1/4 cup of red wine, and 3 sprigs of thyme to the frying pan and heat up for 30 seconds, then pour over the ribs in the roasting pan.
5. Next heat up another tbsp of coconut oil in the frying pan, add the other 1/4 cup of red wine, 1/2 cup beef broth, under 1/4 cup of tamari sauce, tbsp sesame oil, and tbsp of honey. Heat up until the sauce mixes together
6. Add the mushrooms, horseradish, onion, jalepenos, black peppercorns to the roasted pan, then top with the liquid mixture
7. Cover roasting pan with tin foil, and add it to the oven. Set timer for 3-4 hours but check it every hour.
8. It’s ready once the ribs fall off the bone when you touch it with a fork.
9. Optional: after removing from oven, allow to cool down for 30 mins, then enjoy. Or just eat it right away!
Damn That’s Good!
As always, all the ingredients in this recipe are 5 star, Live Lean approved. This is what you should be feeding your body to Live Lean. When you cook like this, like we show you here every week on TeamLiveLean.com, and when you’re putting the right foods in your body, you’re going to feel great. BUT…
When you put the right foods in your body, AND it tastes damn good too, man then you know you’re on top of the world!
Real food can taste awesome, if you know what you’re doing in the kitchen.
That’s what we teach you every week, on TeamLiveLean.com.
Need Help Preparing High Protein, Healthy Fat, & Low Carb Meals?
If you need help putting together low carb meals high in protein and healthy fat, go join all our other Inner Circle members at TeamLiveLean.com. We upload a brand new cooking lesson recipe video every week, and to date, we have close to 60 recipes videos exclusive to TeamLiveLean.com. We’d love to have you join our inner circle family and get you your best body yet.
Subscribe To My FREE Live Lean TV Health, Fitness, & Nutrition YouTube Channel For More Videos:
Questions For You:
– Do you love ribs?
– Give this Short Ribs recipe a try and let me know how “damn that’s good” it tastes!?
Be sure to share your answers in the comment section below and share this post with your friends via the social media icons on the side or below.
Check out my FREE WORKOUT VIDEOS & PRINTABLE WORKOUTS, click: FREE WORKOUTS
Check out my FREE COOKING VIDEOS & RECIPES, click: FREE RECIPES
Also be sure to subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube Channel so you never miss a recipe or workout!