How To Do WEIGHTED PUSH UPS (with a plate):
WEIGHTED PUSH UPS (with a plate): Targeted Muscles:
Weighted Push Ups are a great way to add extra resistance to build more strength in your chest and triceps. You can use a weighted plate, a sandbag, or use a weighted vest.
WEIGHTED PUSH UPS (with a plate):
Watch the WEIGHTED PUSH UPS (with a plate): exercise demonstration video above.
To perform WEIGHTED PUSH UPS (with a plate):
1. If you have a workout partner, get into the traditional push up position with your hands directly below your shoulders.
2. Have your workout partner place the weighted plate on your back between your shoulder blades.
3. If you don’t have a workout partner, lay flat on your stomach, then safely place the weighted plate on your back, then press up into the traditional push up position.
4. Now, maintain a straight line from your heels to your head by keeping your core tight and your glutes contracted.
5. Bend your elbows to lower your body towards the floor until your chest almost touches.
6. Contract your chest and tricep muscles to press the floor away from you and come back to the starting position.
Check Chest Pumping Giant Set Chest Workout
To build your chest, check out our Chest Pumping Giant Set Chest Workout video. Give it a try!
Have You Downloaded our FREE New Ultimate Live Lean Starter Guide Yet?
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
Subscribe To My FREE Live Lean TV Health, Fitness, & Nutrition YouTube Channel For More Videos:
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.