How To Do The Single Leg Lowering Drill:
Single Leg Lowering Drill: Targeted Muscles:
The Single Leg Lowering Drill is a great exercise to improve abdominal and hip flexor strength.
Single Leg Lowering Drill:
Watch the Single Leg Lowering Drill: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform Single Leg Lowering Drill:
1. Lie down on your back with one leg raised and while bending your other leg and holding behind your knee with your hands.
2. Ensure both feet are flexed towards you.
3. While keeping one of your legs straight with feet flexed, lead with your heel as if you’re pushing your heel away from your hip while slowly lowering under control until you are about 2 inches above the ground.
4. Raise that leg back up to the starting position and repeat.
5. Once you complete all reps with one leg, repeat with the other leg.
Check Best 8 Ab Training Tips To Get Super Defined Abs #LLTV
To build up your abs, check out our 8 Ab Training Tips To Get Super Defined Abs #LLTV video. Give it a try!
Have You Downloaded our FREE New Ultimate Live Lean Starter Guide Yet?
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
Subscribe To My FREE Live Lean TV Health, Fitness, & Nutrition YouTube Channel For More Videos:
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.