How To Do A CALF PRESS ON THE LEG PRESS:
CALF PRESS ON THE LEG PRESS: Targeted Muscles:
The Calf Press on the Leg Press Machine is an exercise that primarily targets the calf muscles.
CALF PRESS ON THE LEG PRESS:
Watch the CALF PRESS ON THE LEG PRESS: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform CALF PRESS ON THE LEG PRESS:
1. Sit down at a leg press machine and place the balls of your feet at shoulder width on the platform in front of you.
2. You can use various foot placements to target different parts of your calf muscles, such as toe forward which equally targets the overall calf muscle, toes pointed out, which places more emphasis on the inner calf muscle, and toes pointed in, which places more emphasis on the outter calf muscle.
3. Press the platform away from you so your legs are fully extended without locking your knees.
4. Now press the platform away from you with the balls of your feet by extending your ankles and raising your heels and flexing your calf muscle.
5. Your knee should remain stationary and not bend during the calf press.
6. Pause during the contraction, then under control slowly lower the weight by bending your ankles, lowering your heels, and stretching the calf muscle.
Check Body Recomposition Lactic Acid Workout
To get your buns on fire, check out our Body Recomposition Lactic Acid Workout video. Give it a try!
Have You Downloaded our FREE New Ultimate Live Lean Starter Guide Yet?
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
Subscribe To My FREE Live Lean TV Health, Fitness, & Nutrition YouTube Channel For More Videos:
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.