Ingredients (one serving):
– 4 oz of canned salmon, drained
– 1 tsp of olive oil
– 2 heaping tbsp dry oats
– 1 egg
– dash of onion powder
1. Drain canned salmon and mash it up in a mixing bowl.
2. Add the oats, egg, and onion powder to the mixing bowl.
3. Mix well and form as many patties as you like (just like making a hamburger patty).
4. Heat olive oil over medium heat in a frying pan.
5. Add patties to heated pan and saute until golden brown on both sides (approx 6-8 mins per side)
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Protein: 34 g
Carbs: 17 g
Fats: 23 g